Countdown to SNAFF table read and screening

 


A year ago I was super jazzed to share that a short film I directed and a screenplay I plucked out of my family history were headed for the Southern Iowa short film staple the Snake Alley Festival of Film. Sadly, a certain global minor apocalypse got in the way of that happening. But if the delta variant doesn't ravage the state of Iowa over the next month, it looks like A Widow's Might and Family Tree are all set to take the stage and screen in Burlington next month.

I don't know if anyone was planning on making the trek to the "Backhoe Capital of the World," but if so, mark your calendar for August 5th and purchase your tickets now. Burlington is a lovely town and SNAFF is supposed to be the bees knees. If it wasn't for how busy my life is at the moment I would be staying down there all week for the film festival and all the filmmaker events. Alas, I will probably only make it for my projects and a little bit more.

Tickets are quite reasonable for SNAFF, so if you're on the fence, GO! This is probably the only chance to A Widow's Might produced in any form. Although I would if anyone wanted to stake the budget... If so, you know how to reach me. For everyone else, I'll see you at SNAFF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Producing "USS IOWA"

I can't go back to being a weatherman

Filmmaking beats film viewing