Guesting on Cinematic Heartland

Believe it or not, 2020 has been a really fun year for me when it comes to filmmaking. Tiny Explosions released six short films, I wrote four short film screenplays, one of those screenplays was accepted into the Snake Alley Festival of Film (of course, Covid-19 put a real damper on that, but it was the only place I submitted it too so ya know... Woohoo!), we won a few awards along the way, I started writing a bunch of promising feature length scripts, and then finally, I guested on a podcast that I really enjoy.

The Cinematic Heartland podcast is produced and hosted by Kevin Isaacson of I Like Ike Films, a North-Central Iowa filmmaker who within the last five years has produced a nice run of short films and feature film. He is a really down to Earth guy and an easy person to hold a conversation with. It was a real treat to talk about my year in film, how I got interested in storytelling, and an opportunity to promote The Film Lounge.

If you have an hour, I suggest to give my episode a listen and if you like the show, subscribe and listen in weekly to other filmmakers running down the dream of making films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Producing "USS IOWA"

I can't go back to being a weatherman

Filmmaking beats film viewing