Finishing a Four Month Marathon


What you see above is the finished product of four months of work, a dozen interviews, a bunch of b-roll shots, and meetings upon meetings. A seriously large project and done for an audience of... two people. Hey that's what happens here in the world of higher education fundraising and stewardship.

This project was almost like producing a documentary into the way private giving has impacted over 100 students at ISU and thousands of people around the world. Quite a cool project for my first big assignment. I worked with a team of 10 people building everything we wanted to touch on and figuring out who we needed to feature. I really wish I could share it with you but thems the breaks. I'm really proud of the finished product and I hope the donors enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Producing "USS IOWA"

I can't go back to being a weatherman

Filmmaking beats film viewing